Sunday, June 15, 2014

21st Sentry Productions

I was actually inspired to create this during the last class, while we were watching the Remix Manifesto, I saw something that brought this to mind. I quickly photoshopped it together, and ended up loving the result. The original was a stencil on the wall in front of the camera boldly exclaiming "What are you looking at?" My idea remixes this concept, as well as 21st Century Fox productions, and with a quick play on words, we have a clever name that reflects film, the current time, and the world we live in. As I'm in the process of preparing to film my first web series, I found it fitting to use this name as the production company behind it all. There will likely be tweaks to the logo, but I love the idea of the remix, and it worked out better than I thought it would.

1 comment:

Sergio said...

Love it. Very nice!